Terms & Conditions
The conditions below will help to give you some guidance on our policies with regards to any purchase made on this site. If you’d like more information or you have a question, please feel free to contact us!
Under ordinary circumstances, an order will take 1-2 weeks to produce and deliver, although I cannot guarantee the processing time for delivery once your item is out of my hands.
When you order your item, you can expect the following:
- You order your item, informing me of any inscription and personalisation you require.
- If I have any questions about your requirements, I’ll get in touch using the email you provide. It is therefore very important that you provide accurate contact details, and answer as soon as convenient – delayed responses may hold up your order!
- Once your payment has been processed, your order will appear on my queue.
- I make and personalise your item, package, and send within 1-2 weeks. Should there be any problems, I’ll be in touch. If you don’t hear from me, then everything is going swimmingly!
- When your item is posted, I’ll send you a confirmation email with a tracking number. I send all parcels by First Class Recorded delivery as standard.
At Elfen Hardd, I accept payments made through Paypal. Payment must be made in full before your item will be dispatched.
In order to place a payment, simply click on “Checkout” on your cart or through the website navigation menu. Once you have provided all necessary shipping details, you will be automatically directed to Paypal’s processing site, where you will have the option to pay with either your credit card, or your Paypal account.
Your card information is not processed through or stored on Elfen Hardd’s servers, and no information is ever released to a third party. All pages which deal with personal information, such as shipping addresses and names, are secured using our own SSL certificate, provided by RapidSSL.
Elfen Hardd reserves the right to make changes to our policies at any time. Notification of such changes will be posted on this page.
Date of last revision: 31/12/2016